Bootcamp to Business – a 2020 special!
This year’s Bootcamp to Business is a ‘2020 special’ designed specifically for young entrepreneurs ready to meet the challenges set by 2020 head-on and run a business that can flourish in this new way of working.
What you can expect:
- Expert advice: Get valuable tips from successful entrepreneurs and experts in their fields.
- Tips from Bootcampers: Hear from previous bootcampers about how the experience helped them start and grow their business.
- Networking and collaboration: Meet like-minded people and collaborate with them at Bootcamp and in the future.
- A clear action plan: Work with Big Ideas Wales Business Advisers to create an action plan to take your business forward.
- Introduction to the business world in 2020
- How to raise finance
- How to build a network – who do you need to know
- Build resilience in your business
- Get in front of the right people – how to market your business effectively
- Interactive 2-hour online sessions
- Scheduled in the early evening so that you can participate after uni, work or family commitments
- Who it’s forTo be eligible you need to be:
- Aged 18-25
- Recently started a business in Wales in the last 12 months or plan to start a business in Wales in the next 12 months
How to apply
- Complete the short application form and submit before 17 November 2020 here: https://businesswales.gov.wales/bigideas/bootcamp-business
- If successful you will be offered a one-to-one session with a Business Adviser to assess your application.